Popular Posts

Any apps/sites making voice/video recordings similar to Influence?

So outside of Prolific I've pretty much determined that all other pure survey sites aren't worth the time however I've noticed that sites that require voice or voice/video responses often pay much better. Naturally I use website testing sites such as User Interviews, Conversion Crimes, etc but I recently found Influence and love the ability to do the video responses and make $.50 to $1.00 in quick minute intervals. I was wondering if there were any other similar sites or apps that anyone else uses?

I've been using Qbit as well but it's pay rate isn't the greatest. Mindswarms would be good but I almost never qualify for anything. I've done some one off AI trainings where you just record yourself reading sentences (like the one from Clickworker) but they're hard to find. If anyone else has any other recommendations I would be grateful!

submitted by /u/SCHokie2011
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qgmcey/any_appssites_making_voicevideo_recordings/

No comments:

Add Comment