Popular Posts

Unclaimed payment on PayPal and they asked me to contact Clickworker to cancel it from their end.

I received a payment from Clickworker, invoice generated, but PayPal asked me to provide extra tax information before payment is received in my bank account. I have provided all information (tax information which is PAN number). Today, I contacted PayPal to ask my transaction status and they said, ' the amount is now Unclaimed payment and Unclaimed payments are only be cancelled by sender' which in my case is Clickworker.

We all know Clickworker takes a lifetime to respond.

My payment was received by PayPal on 3rd September and will be revert back to Clickworker on 3rd October.

My question is :

  1. Has anybody ever faced a transaction revert to sender? If yes. Will Clickworker will try to send it again to me or they will say there was no claim so the money belongs to us now.

In simple, Has anyone faced an Unclaimed payment issue? If Yes, what happened after that?

submitted by /u/nik0razoraous
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pql0c2/unclaimed_payment_on_paypal_and_they_asked_me_to/

No comments:

Add Comment