Popular Posts

To anyone still using just play I think I figured out the secret

Alright so I have been running multiple tests to determine how the cash out system actually works in this app. Day one I reached the goal of 1500 and did nothing else I played 6 different games and got to cash out 2 bucks Day 2 I surpassed the goal of 1750 and achieved 7000 points but did this with only 3 games and cashed out 2.12 Day 3 I reached the goal of 2000 only playing one game and only got to cash out .43 cents Day 4 I did not make the goal and only had about 440 points but still was allowed to cash out 40 cents Day 5 I made the goal of 2000 points playing every game available and got to cash out 2.77 cents Today is day 6 I will be aiming to hit 10000 points using every game available I will report back my findings but I'm pretty sure you have to play as many different games as possible for the best cash out

submitted by /u/Skyla1337
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pmc4d9/to_anyone_still_using_just_play_i_think_i_figured/

No comments:

Add Comment