Popular Posts

Rev.com Wait List

Hello Folks!

I've seen a lot of threads about how long the Rev.com waitlist is for transcriber. It seems like, before the pandemic, it took under a week to get approved. At the beginning of the pandemic, a lot of people were applying and to work from home, and the waitlist was as long as 5 months. I applied today, September 15th, 2021, and I will update this when I get approved (assuming I get approved). If I get declined, I'll reapply and update. Hopefully, we can keep this updated and others who apply can let us know how long it took.

PS- I know that there are issues with Rev and the pay is poor. I've done it before years ago. I am okay with the pay, and just looking for a little side hustle to do as my actual full time business grows. If I make a hundred bucks a week working in the evenings, that's awesome. Please do not leave comments telling me how awful it is. Thank you.

submitted by /u/carolineironwill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pot4kr/revcom_wait_list/

No comments:

Add Comment