Popular Posts

Never try game offers without expiration dates

I checked out a game called Animal Stack 3D by Persona.ly offer wall in InstaGC. I have installed and played the mobile game and reached to level 22, according to the offer's requirements. There was no due date to finish the requirements in a timely manner, but the game got really hard as I continued leveling up, so I quit for months.

Just recently, I went back to play the game and made a strategy getting to level 22. I had to watch ads to upgrade the basic animals for better stacking. The offer status did not change from Clicked to Complete. So then I scroll through their offer list and did not see the offer anymore. It must have been removed a long time ago.

I emailed to Persona.ly twice last week, but still got no response from anyone. Opened a ticket in InstaGC, but got a speedy response that insisted I should try Persona.ly again.

InstaGC supposedly can credit me regardless of this issue. They were able to deduct my hard earned points once, so compensating points is just as easy. On the advertisement perspective, InstaGC already got an initial payment to put up Persona.ly offers, and certainly more bonus payments if new users try out any offer. It was only $0.76 that I was after. I wasted time trying an offer again that wasn't worth it in the first place. Well, that's the lesson.

submitted by /u/ProjectInvestor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ptg6uu/never_try_game_offers_without_expiration_dates/

No comments:

Add Comment