Popular Posts

I’ve recently become a mystery shopper. I have a few questions.

Hello everyone! So I’ve recently signed up with a few companies (iSecretShop, BestMark, The Source, Market Force, Ipsos, Field Agent, and Gig Walk). But my available jobs still seem to be rather low and mostly the same thing over and over. Does anyone have any further suggestions for companies, or how to get more shops? Also....

Are there any companies that specialize in retail shops? (Other than gas station/rest stop), that are more for like department stores, clothing, grocery stores? I know some companies have a certain niche so I’m curious if there’s any that have more traditional retail based shops. (I know you guys can’t comment directly which stores/franchises use which company, but a vague “_does a lot of clothing store ones” or “I’ve done some grocery store ones with _” would be helpful).

Do any of you have any methods of remembering requirements? Some of these lists are incredibly long and specific, and I always want to make sure I’m getting everything. But suddenly they’ll ask what hair color someone had and I’ll panic and realize I didn’t think to take mental note while there. I try to take all physical descriptive notes automatically now for every shop just in case and to get in the habit, but still. I still sometimes struggle.

And lastly, if you could go back in time and tell yourself some tips or things you wish you knew when you started, what would they be?

submitted by /u/JanksyNova
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pmn8uv/ive_recently_become_a_mystery_shopper_i_have_a/

No comments:

Add Comment