Popular Posts

Is there any real and safe job I can do at home on the internet to earn some extra money?

Between university and other stuff, I'm pretty much stuck at home doing nothing at all. I'm already doing other productive activities like learning how to draw and some coding but there is a lot of times I'm just doing absolutely nothing.

So I wish to use that time to earn some cash, I'm not exactly in need right now but you'll never know when you are out of money at an important time, so I want to start trying to earn some extra money to save.

I heard that there are jobs about giving descriptions to photos to help blind people, something of that range could be pretty useful to me.

I don't want it to be time-consuming, as this is just something I want to do between my current job, school and other activities, I just want to make some extra cash.

Also, better be something officially verified cuz I'm not risking doing something suspicious on the internet.

submitted by /u/sunstart2y
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/poopns/is_there_any_real_and_safe_job_i_can_do_at_home/

No comments:

Add Comment