Popular Posts

Is making the connection between a customer and a professional allowed on sites such as Fiverr?

I don't know if this is the right subreddit or not but I hope so.

I am thinking of making a little bit of money on the side as I will be going to university soon (I am 15) and maybe buy some things soon for myself.

A way I found to make money is by making the connection between a customer and the professional on freelance websites such as Fiverr.

In terms of the law, I am allowed to work and don't have to open a VAT number until an expected 35k€ of revenue a year. Fiverr also allows its users to be 13+, which means I can do that without any problem.

The only issue I have is that I don't know whether or not what I plan on doing is accepted by the website as it is not really Freelance? If yes, do I always have to mention my age, nationality, and diplomas when doing so?

As a side note, are there any other freelance websites that are accessible to me?

Thank you

submitted by /u/alex_brousse
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/psmk0a/is_making_the_connection_between_a_customer_and_a/

No comments:

Add Comment