Popular Posts

Cashed out my first $25 from Measure Protocol with little effort via recordings of histories on my phone. Sharing because they have a "September Surge"

Hey all! First post here, but I've loved the sub and its helped me make a lot of side cash for my hobbies and put a little extra away for my retirement, so thanks everyone. But that's not what you came to read.

The Measure App is a fun little new thing I've been trying! They pay you for "Retro Tasks" where you do a screen recording of scrolling through your Screen Time (for iPhone) information (or Android equivalent), or perhaps your browser history, etc., and submit it. They do 3 main jobs a week like clockwork (Mon, Wed, Fri), with the first being worth the most, the second a little less, etc. So you won't make a lot, but what I love about it is it is consistent.

Usually, the tasks take just a couple of minutes + upload time and you can take your time to start them according to your schedule which I like.

They also have partners that they can give you paid surveys through but between you and me, I don't like them very much. Prolific pays more for your time and I've been screened out more than once in what I felt was an unfair manner. But some of the 1 minute short ones aren't bad.

For the next 4 weeks they are doubling the referral bonus and increasing some of the weekly payments, so what is normally $1.50 will be $2+ for a limited time, referral bonuses are doubling, etc. etc. Thought it was worth mentioning for this purpose.

Also another disclaimer, if you refer someone you get a % based on all their earnings and not a one time bonus. I'm not always super comfortable with those kinds of tactics but the app has been so nice to me I wanted to share it anyways. Want to be 100% open and honest about that though.

I've had the app for less than a month and got $25 without any referrals, but I did have a $10 bonus which I don't think is active anymore, and I did do several surveys, so YMMV.

TL;DR, Basic Information Breakdown:

Name: Measure Protocol (aka MSR)

Minimum Cash Out: $10 (also have $25 and $50 options)

Payment Type: Paypal (with fee), Gift Cards (iTunes, Amazon, included, lots of other options)

Type of Work: "Retro" Recordings of phone usage, optional surveys

Earnings: Small but consistent. I've personally been making ~$3 a week not including surveys or referrals. They are doing a limited time 4 week increase though starting this coming Monday, so I have no clue what the average will be. Referrals also give payments based on the amount they earn.

Referral Link

Non-Referral Apple Link

Non-Referral Google Play Link

submitted by /u/Decicio
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pqu9go/cashed_out_my_first_25_from_measure_protocol_with/

No comments:

Add Comment