Popular Posts

Any other mystery shop sites other than the usual? What other sites do you all use?

So, I’ve been looking up a lot of sites lately and it seems many of the ones listed on some of these lists here on reddit are either out of business or have merged into ISecretShop, Ipsos, etc. so if any of you have any companies you use that are legit and not really talked about as much as the usuals (iSecretShop, Ipsos/Sassie, Best Mark, The Source, Market Force, Gig Walk, Field Agent, Intellishop) can you please comment below? I’d be super grateful.

Please, no comments saying “mystery shopping isn’t worth it”, unless you can back that up with alternative suggestions ($0.20 for a 35 minute survey on Swagbucks, while nice to save up, doesn’t pay for medical bills). I’m disabled both physically and mentally and have to afford a surgery in which we’ve (myself and doctor) have had to fight to get covered, so I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands and mystery shopping has been something I’ve been able to do as it works within my mental and physical limitations. That being said, I’m absolutely open to any and all alternatives suggested. I’m willing to see what I can do, out of pure necessity at this point. At first I was netting a pretty good amount each week and able to save up a decent amount each month, but the jobs on all have died down in my area or are jobs I’m unable to take so I wanna branch out a bit, and find other companies to look into.

TLDR; I’m looking for alternative legit companies for mystery shopping, as well as alternative other sources other than mystery shopping. Please read above before commenting “mystery shopping isn’t worth it”. Also, I’m aware of iSecretShop, Ipsos/Sassie, Best Mark, The Source, Market Force, Gig Walk, Field Agent, and Intellishop. So if you have any alternatives to those I’d be very grateful if you shared. Thanks.

submitted by /u/JanksyNova
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/proxy6/any_other_mystery_shop_sites_other_than_the_usual/

No comments:

Add Comment