Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In August? Here is My List. And A Very Important Message for the Entire Community

Dontcha just LOVE dramatic titles!?

 
But seriously.. I feel what I have to say here and what im presenting is pretty important.
 

Beermoney has been good to me over the years. It allowed me to survive and become a little bit reddit famous (LOL) on this subreddit. Its helped me find some value in myself and my hard work even as I faced health issues and some of the biggest challenges of my life. And I think its done a lot for a lot of you too.
 
But
 
Beermoney has become more and more of a struggle since I started. "Easy" money has dried up. Programs have lowered rates. Survey companies have dropped rates and increased DQs. Requesters ask for more and pay less. Anti-Cheat algos and other fraud prevention methods make work harder for legitimate people. Hourly rates continue to go down. The struggle is real and we deserve better.
 

WHen I first started beermoney I seemed to be one of the few that were doing it as a significant source of income.. or even as a 2nd job. Over the years, it seems more and more people come to beermoney because they are struggling, they are looking for ways to supplement a job that doesnt pay enough, or they are disabled and cant afford more than the bare minimum to survive... they have mental health issues or PTSD. They are from a foreign country without many opportunities. And IMO, the companies have figured this out. And since they know the money is relied on, they figure people are too desperate to leave if rates get lowered.
 
Quite frankly we deserve better. We deserve to have ways to make money that allow us more time, less stress and no have to be slaves to surveys and microtasks and other mindless crap that a good deal of beermoney now is.
 
I've talked about my trading journey a bit in each of the last few earnings reports Ive done and working toward becoming a funded trader. And people have come to me here and there asking how they can also get started. And earlier this month it occurred to me. There is no reason that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU cant do what I'm doing. And thats true even if you have 0 knowledge of trading right now or have no idea what the futures market is. Because I can provide help and access to learning materials to help you get started  
Now I promised the mods of this subreddit that I wont ramble too much about trading since trading is not the theme of this monthly post nor this subreddit. And Ive gained too much from this venue over the years, and I value the friendship of Mika and Threw too much to violate that promise. So Im going to give a short synopsis and then send you over to r/oxmarkettrading (cute name right? Yeah yeah I know its lame) to go into more details
 
Im currently working with a company called Earn2trade. There are several of these kinds of firms out there now, but I feel this one is best. They have offered to supply anyone I want with free access to their educational material even if you decide you dont want to go any further. And then if you decide to sign up to do the evaluation to get funded, you get to trade with their money. So no risk to your own capital. And you get an 80% profit split.
 
Soooooo I would like you to join me in my trading journey and make it our trading journey. How?
 

* Come join me over at r/oxmarkettrading for all the details on how everything works. Please read the two top posts there which lays out all my thoughts as well as explains how it all works and how I will help every step of the way

* I will be starting a live stream at https://www.twitch.tv/oxmarkettrading where I will be trading live as I talk about trading, how everything works and even some beermoney. First Stream is 745PM EST Thursday evening. I might be doing it on Youtube as well... if I can figure out how to do both

* Commit some time, as you can find it, to learning how to trade and become a consistent trader so you can become funded and trade with no risk to your own capital.

 
I truly believe that this is the best way now to earn extra money, or more and I ask/implore you to at least take a few minutes and check out what I have to say on r/oxmarkettrading
 
Enough Trading talk. And moving forward.. any mentions of trading in the monthly post with be much much shorter and will be at the bottom of the post under all the earnings stuff so this post keeps its purpose and integrity
 
 

Monthly Earnings Talk Starts Here.

Now on to beermoney and Earnings report. (Oh and BTW.. I wont ever forget where I came from. I wont abandon this community even if I had as much money as Bezos. I have some plans for beermoney to help and imrprove the community even if im not actively working the programs at some point)
 
I had a decent up and down month. Mturk was good. Prolific sucked for the 2nd month in a row. SimCash is a struggle and is hard to keep running. PhonePaycheck announced that my phones will start earning even less next month. Really liking Usercrowd and Invisibly is a new entry.. a new data collection type program.
 
So thats my month in a quick synopsis.. For those tired of the trading talk. I promise this will be the only month that it dominates the top of this post. This post each month will stay an earnings post as its main and primary function. I still have a month or two left of solid beermoney performance as I finish up my evaluation and then work up the balance on my funded account. I plan on making these months count  
So thats my August. How did you do this month?
   

Program Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan 2021 Total
Mturk $960 $600 $965 $795 $814 $1417 $675 $650 $6834
Swagbucks1 $110 $158 $85 $80 $230 $256 $155 $141 $1215
Simcash $84 $115 $86.00 $36.00 ---- ---- ---- ---- $321.00
PhonePayCheck2 $33 $31 $50 $32.75 $47.19 $45.32 $42.58 $44.59 $326.43
Prolific $32 $35 $88.70 $123.59 $93.10 $143.52 $72.46 $41.99 $630.36
PrizeRebel $51.11 $21.52 $29.31 $0.65 $0.62 $0.65 $1.10 $2.21 85.65
Usercrowd $16.00 $18.60 ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $34.60
Hivemind $10.00 $10.00 ---- ---- 52.00 ---- ---- ---- $72.00
Invisibly $8.88 ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $8.88
InstaGC $5.63 ---- ---- $5.54 ---- $1.20 $5.40 $5.75 $29.06
Mobile Performace Meter ---- $15.00 ---- $10.00 ---- ---- $20.00 ---- $45.00
Fetch Rewards ---- $9.00 ---- ---- ---- $9.00 ---- ---- $18.00
Unmineable3 ---- ---- $37.50 $19.95 ---- ---- ---- ---- $57.45
Ibotta ---- ---- $21.25 ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $21.25
GG2U ---- ---- $8.00 $9.50 ---- $11.77 ---- ---- $29.27
Neevo ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $11.00 ---- $11.00
Rakuten ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $5.68 ---- $5.68
Totals $1310.62 $1013.12 $1370.76 $1118.21 $1236.91 $1884.46 $988.22 $905.54 $9827.84

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings
2. Registration is closed phone pay check  
3. Unmineable is based on the price of DOGEcoin at the time I typed this

 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pflnml/who_paid_you_forin_august_here_is_my_list_and_a/

No comments:

Add Comment