Popular Posts

Web Test Club -- Anyone heard of it?

Has anyone heard of Web Test Club? I was looking through my spam folder one day and found emails that appeared to be spam, but were for web testing. So I did a web search for reviews and found 1 site that said they were legit. I went to their website directly, but they don't have any way of signing up. So I took a shot and clicked on the sign-up link from the spam email, and they gave me a qualification test -- all I had to do was Google their given words, follow their screenshots telling me what to click on, and then copy & paste a couple of words that were blurred out and submit them. A few days later I was paid $3 via PayPal. Since then they've sent me additional tasks once a day that are similar, paying $1 per completed task, and it takes less than 1 minute to do.

I suggest everyone check their spam folder and see if they've gotten these emails as well. The email itself is spam, and I'm still getting them, but Web Test Club is certainly legit. I've been paid $7 so far within the past 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/_The_Atheist_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p2ruzg/web_test_club_anyone_heard_of_it/

No comments:

Add Comment