Popular Posts

Swagbucks Chef almighty changed requirements

So I am doing the Chef almighty offer on swagbucks I downloaded on July 26 when it was worth 2250sb the requirements get to level 22

I don't which one it is it be player level 22 or level 22 tribe center it didn't have a set time limit to complete the offer by when I downloaded it

About 2 weeks later. It worth 4000sb but now I get to level 25 in chef almighty

Do I only have 30 days to complete it now or do I have no time limit since when I did download it there was no set complete by date

Also would be worth fighting for sb since when I did download it there was no set complete by date I need help please

submitted by /u/Excellent_Second400
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p1yf6c/swagbucks_chef_almighty_changed_requirements/

No comments:

Add Comment