Popular Posts

Respondent and FocusGroups.com

Has anyone joined Respondent recently and had any success? I've applied for over 30 focus groups/interviews and only got selected for one. Other Redditors have posted that they make a lot on Respondent. I've heard something about a match rate but I'm not sure if that is a thing anymore because I don't see it.

I also have had issues with focusgroup.com. I filled out almost all the profile surveys that I could answer but I haven't gotten any focus groups or surveys that fit my profile. Does anyone know why that is?

On the other hand, I've had great success with user interviews, though it's slowed down in the past two weeks.

submitted by /u/nojoeralst
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p1aibz/respondent_and_focusgroupscom/

No comments:

Add Comment