Popular Posts

PSA Survey Junkie verification

Like a lot of folks I was having trouble getting SJ to verify my ID, here's what worked for me. Context, I'm an adult living and working in Canada.

I already had a Paypal account and this is the only cashout option for people not living in the US. You need to be an adult with a bank account in order to use a Paypal account.

I requested phone verification Monday morning and hadn't heard anything from them for 24 hours. Tuesday morning I made another request but this time I also left a polite message with their help desk asking when I could expect to get a call.

Thursday morning I get an email from them saying that I have to upload government issued photo ID, and they gave instructions on how to do it. Go to My Points in the drop down under your account name from their main page.

Uploaded my govt ID, they said wait five mins, and yep I'm verified five minutes later. Cashed out to Paypal was told to expect a wait of two hours but the money was there within a few minutes.

Hope that helps.

submitted by /u/draxenato
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/p34rdi/psa_survey_junkie_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment