Popular Posts

A quick and easy way to make some side money (Remotasks)

I've been working on Remotasks for a few months now, and it's been pretty great in allowing me to get some quick money. By doing tasks like drawing bounding boxes around cars in images or selecting the right response out of a multiple choice selection, I've been able to make several bucks an hour with just a computer. I know there are a lot of alternatives, but just wanted to bring some awareness since it's been really convenient for me to be able to do a bit of cheap work from my bed if I'm feeling really lazy. I've also heard that some people aren't having great experiences with it, but for me signup was quick and painless and I got up to completing tasks and earning weekly payouts without too much trouble. Thought you guys might be interested, and keep grinding!

Proof of payment: https://imgur.com/a/O0jdn9k

submitted by /u/Xeezar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/owiq5y/a_quick_and_easy_way_to_make_some_side_money/

No comments:

Add Comment