Popular Posts

Pay rate Toloka

Hello everyone, I'm new to toloka or you can say to online earning/task completion. I've a 9-5 job and was looking for a 2nd income source. Have tried numerous apps , surveys, videos , games , sites. Hardly any support Pakistan. (If there are any)

Toloka is the first one that made it very easy to get registered and start with 0. Even tho the tasks are limited, but atleast you get something. I've completed 186 (hard to believe) tasks as per my history and most of them were trainings and exams or 0.0x tasks.

My only concern is, is this normal at the start and the rate increases later ? Or do we get the same rate later ? I've seen people say the rate will increase as our skill increases, but as we keep doing tasks and exams does the skill and rate increase ?

Since we have next to nothing like this available in Pakistan, something can look better than nothing. But transcribing audios for 0.02 seems to be a little concerning.

I've seen great support at these places, so please guide

submitted by /u/Soullustre
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oovfu1/pay_rate_toloka/

No comments:

Add Comment