Popular Posts

OpinionWorld - new account under review before cashout?

Hey guys, I joined OpinionWorld a day ago, and have 1000 points already. But when I try to cashout, I get this message:

We cannot process your claim at this time.

OpinionWorld evaluates all new accounts. At this time you are unable to redeem because your account is currently under review and this usually takes 72 hours to complete. Upon a successful review, you will be able to redeem for your exciting rewards!

I just wanted to ask if you guys remember how long it took for your new account to be reviewed?

I'm in Aus if that makes any difference. I'm in a tight financial spot and can wait for 2 more days max, but if it's longer than they say, I'll have to make ends another way and need to plan now.

TIA

submitted by /u/judaesth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/onr8y8/opinionworld_new_account_under_review_before/

No comments:

Add Comment