Popular Posts

[Lionbridge] Unable to understand how to move forward after receiving Registration email

Hey guys, I need some help regarding an email I got from Lionbridge. Today I received this mail in my LiveID account:

We are pleased to welcome you as a Vendor to our Supplier Portal.

Please complete the registration form at the following link to create

your Supplier Portal Account:

Registration

I went ahead and registered with a username (that has no special characters, just upper and lowercase letters), then logged in as well. I checked out links in the supplier portal and updated bank details as well. I noticed that there's something called a "Time Sheet Entry" and all that's written there is "CROWDSOURCING" under 'Task' and 'Task Description'. What is supposed to be done now? Do I wait or is there maybe a different portal or workplace where I can see current tasks and start working?

I have been looking forward to making a side income with Lionbridge via the Search Engine Evaluator role (which is what I had applied for), and I'm extremely confused about the entire process at the moment. :( I would be very glad and appreciative of any help regarding this

submitted by /u/CarbonCrawler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ogbd8o/lionbridge_unable_to_understand_how_to_move/

No comments:

Add Comment