Popular Posts

Why do all the make money online videos look so hokey?

Ok, I admit I'm not a kid, but not ancient, whatever those terms mean. I wanted real info on something about making money on YouTube and other subjects. I know there are a hundreds of them. My question or rant is, why do they all look so hokey? So immature and unprofessional. The thumbnail with dollar signs and goofy looks all over it.

I don't doubt they have information, but I don't click 90% of them because they look con-artists. Otoh, some of the professional looking people can be just as much a con as anyone else.

Why do they all look like get rich quick people? Yes, I know. It works. And the other one packages this laziness and greed in a suit, selling snake oil.

submitted by /u/jojo_likes_hamoneggs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o8c801/why_do_all_the_make_money_online_videos_look_so/

No comments:

Add Comment