Popular Posts

Questions for people using FetchRewards and iBotta

For anyone who uses FetchRewards, iBotta, or other cashback/rewards apps, do any of you also utilize Instacart for delivery? I'm having extensive issues with their drivers not providing me with my original receipts. Because of this, I can't scan my receipts into these apps to get my rewards ... essentially resulting in my rewards being stolen. I don't have an option but use delivery services for my groceries. Does anyone have a workaround where I can still get my rewards after my physical receipt has been stolen?

I've ran in circles with Kroger and Instacart about this, and I've reached out to both iBotta and FetchRewards. I'm getting nowhere, and this is actually costing me a lot in cashback and rewards ... any input would be helpful.

submitted by /u/Kashear
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o92epl/questions_for_people_using_fetchrewards_and_ibotta/

No comments:

Add Comment