Popular Posts

Crowdology login issue [UK but possibly global]

Have any members of Crowdology had trouble trying to login lately?

Since a couple of days ago when I attempt to login I get a page with the address 127.0.0.1 and a message informing me that "The site can't be reached 127.0.0.1 refused to connect".

What is strange is that I can click on all the links on the login page, such as FAQ's, Our Surveys, Your Rewards, Sign Up, and each one opens, but entering my details and clicking to login results in the 127.0.0.1 page.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean I have been banned? I can't imagine why they would ban me as I have answered truthfully all of the 1100 surveys I have completed for them over the years.

I have contacted them but so far I haven't had a reply.

submitted by /u/tehxtrmntr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o3znoa/crowdology_login_issue_uk_but_possibly_global/

No comments:

Add Comment