Popular Posts

UserTesting Chrome Extension

Hi all,

I did a search in the sub but didn't find anything exactly relevant to my question. I've been doing UserTesting for about a week now. I've been wary of the Chrome extension, though. I notice that even after I'm done with a test, there's a little microphone that shows up in the Mac menu bar, showing that the extension still has access to my microphone. So I've been disabling the extension after every test and re-enabling it when I qualify for a new one. Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this? I don't know if the little icon means it's actually capturing something or if the extension still just has access to it. It's not like with the camera where a light turns on if it's in use, so I haven't been able to tell, and it's definitely unsettling. Is there a workaround for this that anyone knows of?

submitted by /u/vermouthdaddy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nljnw9/usertesting_chrome_extension/

No comments:

Add Comment