Popular Posts

Smart app redemption issues

Piggybacking off a recent post by another user here. I have tried to redeem by rewards via PayPal for 3 weeks and whenever I get the verification code, the site says it is invalid. Yesterday I had a balance of $15, went to go try redeeming again and the site said no rewards were available. Today my whole reward balance is gone and I can’t change my account info.

I’ve been using Smartapp for 2 years now, not in violation of the TOS, not spoofing my location for multiplied rewards. I’ve sent 4 emails in 3 weeks to their support which have gone unanswered, messaged them on FB (also unanswered), and posted in the community with no responses. At this point I don’t expect to hear anything back, probably lost all of the rewards as well.

If anyone has ever successfully gotten through to them or can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Mortuus_The_Black
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nfcrgt/smart_app_redemption_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment