Popular Posts

What am I doing wrong on Appen?

Okay, so I get emails from Appen inviting me to projects. The email directs me to https://connect.appen.com/qrp/core/vendors/workflows (I hope this link isn't against the rules, I'm just trying to explain my technical issue). When I click the link I see a page that says:

-------

  • YOUR CURRENT PROCESSES

Hannay Qualification

This process is currently in progress, but there is nothing for you to do at this time. If you wish to view the latest status of this process, please click "View Status".

No Longer Interested? If you wish to withdraw your application and permanently delete your account, please click here. (I disabled the hyperlinks, but you get the basic idea)

-------

So what I'm confused about is, how do I search for the projects I've been "invited" to? The only thing I can see when I sign into Appen via that link they sent me or just signing in from the main page is the "current processes" page I crudely described above.

If I "withdraw my application", is that only for the Project thats been in "qualification" for over a month now, or does it delete my entire appen account? If anyone has had this issue before let me know a workaround. Thanks and Cheers!

submitted by /u/deportado686
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n06rep/what_am_i_doing_wrong_on_appen/

No comments:

Add Comment