Popular Posts

Is Neevo blocking me from this task a normal thing?

I signed up for Neevo a few days ago and was pretty quickly handed this short transcription job. I did it for about 2 hours total and then suddenly it was pulled because "work didn't meet quality standards". That didn't sound right to me but I figured I'd wait to see if I actually did that bad. And guess what? Out of 137 tasks I was paid for 136.

Is over 99% accuracy not good enough? I feel somewhat confident that I didn't even do my final transcription incorrectly. I took my time with each transcription to ensure accuracy. Is this kind of thing to be expected with Neevo? Or is it possibly an error that I should contact someone about?

submitted by /u/avaflies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n0uhgu/is_neevo_blocking_me_from_this_task_a_normal_thing/

No comments:

Add Comment