Popular Posts

[Guide] Numberzilla - 300,000 points

Overview

Numberzilla is a game where you match numbers in order to earn points. It's not a difficult game to play, and it's possible to complete it with minimal attention once you get things set up. I barely paid any attention to it once I got in the rhythm. It did wear my hand out though, haha. The offer I did was for 300,000 points, and it can be broken up across all of your games.

 

Offer Name Numberzilla
Offer Location I found this in GG2U's game section.
Device Used I used Android. It seems to work on iPhone and iPad as well.
Amount $12
Time Limit 20 days
Time Spent I finished it in about 4 hours while doing other things and including breaks. I was able to earn 50k points in 15 minutes trying moderately hard.

 

How to play

This game teaches you how to play in a short tutorial before you actually get to play, so I won't go into all of the details here. Basically, you have a board filled with numbers and you need to match the same numbers together, or match two numbers that add to 10. Matching numbers that add to 10 will give you twice as many points as matching similar numbers. You also earn points by using the bomb.

Every 3-5 minutes or so you will be given an ad when you click to add more numbers. Sometimes it pops up when you resume or start a game as well. The games will continue until you lose or you refresh the game, so you are free to exit out and come back to it later.

This game gives you basically an unlimited amount of bombs. Once you use your last bomb, a screen will pop up asking if you want to refill. Once you close out of this screen, it will ask if you want to watch two videos for one additional bomb. There didn't seem to be a limit on this, but I imagine you wouldn't get a bomb if you ran out of ads. If you accidently close out of that screen, just hit your bomb button and then close the refill screen, and the option to watch ads should pop up again.

There are three game modes available. Classic mode will give you more points the higher up on the board that you match things. Each time the numbers change to a different color, those different colored blocks will offer fewer points. There seems to be a bonus for clearing out a section of color as well, but I didn't really test it. Dynamic mode offers very few points, and I didn't really see any reason someone would want to use it. Perhaps there are more features I don't know about. In survival mode, each number has its own color, and you have to make sure that you don't fill up the entire board with numbers or you will lose the game. As you match numbers, they will fall down.

 

Complete the game quickly

TL;DR Use the bombs to get rid of everything except for at least one 5. You can then keep hitting the add button and make matches like crazy.

 

This game has a unique feature where when you hit the Add button, you are given the same exact numbers that are currently on your board in the same exact sequence. We can take advantage of this fact to earn points quickly. You will want to make a bunch of matches and use the bombs to get to the point where you have one 5 left on your board. Since 5's match together and add to 10, you are given the double points.

I chose to play on Survival since the numbers would fall down towards the bottom. This made it much easier to complete mindlessly. I believe you could complete the game quicker using Classic mode though since it gives more points - but numbers stay in their spots so you would need to pay attention in order to keep numbers close to the top of the board in order to get the maximum amount of points.

In Survival mode, I found it easiest to reset the game until I had a 5 down on the bottom row already (or where I could easily match blocks to get the 5 to the bottom), preferably in the 4th or 6th column. This helps minimize the number of bombs required to clear out the unwanted numbers. I also found it more efficient to match as many possible numbers as I could working my way down before I started using the bombs. As you play, just be careful not to add too many numbers and accidently end the game, and be careful not to match your last set and win the game. If you do, you'll have to set the board up all over again.

 


 

Common Questions

Can I do this if I already completed it on another offer wall or played the game before on my own?

Generally, no. Almost all of these games state that it's for new users only.


What if I do it on another site?

No.


I don't see the offer! What do I do?

It's possible it simply isn't available for you. I'm from the USA, and many offers are not available outside the USA. If you are from the USA, try checking on the site I did the offer on or on a different site. Sometimes they're only on certain sites. It's also possible that the offer is no longer available.


What do I do if the mobile shortlink isn't working? What does ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED mean?

First off, try using a different browser. I have had issues with Chrome opening links before. If you are still getting an error, it's likely that your device isn't eligible for this offer. Even if it might be able to run the app, sometimes the offers put in specific requirements for devices. In this case, the only thing you can do is try a different device.


I completed the task but I didn't get credit for it! What do I do?

First, wait 24 hours. Most of these games credit within a few minutes, but they may take up to a day sometimes.

Next, check to see if the offer has been completed through the offer wall. If it has not, you must contact the specific offerwall that you completed the task on. For example, if you do this task on Site-xyz through AdGate you have to contact AdGate. If the offer shows as completed but you did not get your points, then the points may have been held and you will need to contact the specific site.


This takes so long! Why would you waste your time for a couple bucks?!

I play these games in between other work or on the weekends. I don't do them instead of better paying work, but rather along side it in my down time or while I'm watching TV. City builder games take a while, but most of it is just waiting around for things to finish building. I'm also a gamer, so I enjoy playing games.

 


 

Have any more tips? Let users know in the comments!

As always, this is my first time playing this game. I have a lot of experience playing these sorts of games, but each one is a little bit different. All advice is based on my personal experience and my playstyle.

 

Looking for more ways to get paid to play games? Take a look here.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mv2oqf/guide_numberzilla_300000_points/

No comments:

Add Comment