Popular Posts

Course Hero removed me as Tutor.

They said I violated one of their rules and was removed, they didn't mention what exactly. But I was very busy with work so I hadn't been answering anything for well over a month, my rating when I was gone was at 84, it isn't at the average rating of 85 that they wanted but I had been a tutor for 5 months at this point.

I was actually hoping to jump back in this month because I was leaving work due to studies, so I was dismayed that I got removed this morning. There was actually $16 sitting at the account when they dropped me.

Can I reapply as a tutor again?

[Edit]

I just received the reason, I got a message regarding the rating dropping below 85 and because I hadn't improved during the month they dropped me from the subject. I only had 2 subjects, so it was an automatic removal. Can I still reapply?

submitted by /u/scrambledeggs_toast
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/n244pu/course_hero_removed_me_as_tutor/

No comments:

Add Comment