Popular Posts

SimCash and why you probably shouldn't do it.

I've been using Simcash for some extra beermoney for a week now. My settings were 180 texts per day for 0.55 cents each and I had the option of choosing the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium since those were in my plan.

I use T-mobile and it's my personal phone. In that week I tried it I made around 7 euro's.In this week I got called by numerous numbers who I never called before asking me who I was.. I checked my T-mobile app and I was able to see where all the texts went that the app send to the specified countries. These texts are shown with your mobile number. If you're not keen on having that, don't use the app. I didn't mind it, but once they kept calling me (2 times a day) it kind of freaked me out.

Typical conversation:
me: Hello?
Them: Hi, who are you?
me: I don't want to say that, why are you calling me?
Them: You send me a text message.
I tell them I don't want to be called and hang up. Not the best tactic I know but I didn't sign up for that. ...

The reason I said in the title "you Probably shouldn't do it" is because you need to be really aware on which number you're using. I don't recommend using your personal phone number. And before I get the "yeah duh" comments, I really just wanted a really small passive income, I mean if I wasn't getting random calls I estimated on aroud 360€ per year and that's quite OK!

Anyway, just my 2 cents. You do you ofcourse but if you're on the fence of trying out the app just be aware that you might be called by totally random strangers.

Good luck guys! :)

submitted by /u/JLgamingdude
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mgl465/simcash_and_why_you_probably_shouldnt_do_it/

No comments:

Add Comment