Popular Posts

Unable to convert currency in Paypal?

I have money in PayPal from Prolific. I need to convert it from GBP to USD. I've done it many times before, never had an issue. Since last week any time I try to convert I get an error message stating " We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later." I've contacted PayPal support and been told, alternately, that they have no idea why that happens and to try another browser (does not help) or that they know there's a bug and their technical team is working on it. I've also tried to just transfer the money in GBP to my bank account which normally automatically converts it but I get the same error message.

Is anyone else having this issue?? Any ideas for a workaround? Their support is pretty much useless.

submitted by /u/kangaj72
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/lpwzrv/unable_to_convert_currency_in_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment