Popular Posts

Is the UserTesting desktop website extremely slow and laggy for anyone else?

I’be only been on the site for a week or two. But man, it’s almost unusable how slow everything is to respond. It’s not a resource issue on my machine. I’m thinking it’s the sheer amount of test being displayed... there are sometimes in the hundreds. Even if I delete a bunch a ton more shoe up in no time. Not a bad problem to have I guess but just makes me less likely to use the platform. I wish it would only display X amount of tests per page. Shrug

Also, is anyone else annoyed with the entires that say you have to complete on mobile? I wish they just would display those. 🤷‍♂️

submitted by /u/rock_lobsterrr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/lttsg2/is_the_usertesting_desktop_website_extremely_slow/

No comments:

Add Comment