Popular Posts

I just reviewed a very buggy app on usertesting, do I risk a low rating for skipping tasks I couldn't do?

The title says it all, I believe i should be in the clear but you never know right?

the app was downloaded from the app store and it showed several bugs ever since the first account creation all the way through the 20 tasks. I believe I skipped 6 tasks because I couldn't do what i was asked

I submitted the recording (25mins long, didn't feel like wasting all that time) but I'm worried I might get a low rating for skipping tasks, which would be very bad (even more so since i hardly ever get rates back for my tests so it'd make my average tank for a while)

anyone ever had a similar experience?

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/lsw3wd/i_just_reviewed_a_very_buggy_app_on_usertesting/

No comments:

Add Comment