Popular Posts

Fiverr tips: how to get started right?

Hi! I'm a software engineer by trade, planning to retire later this year. I live in the Seattle area. I'm looking at Fiverr and thinking that it would be nice to pick up random small jobs and earn some beer money. ;)

To toot my own horn I'm a pretty talented software engineer and I have good communication and writing skills. I could do software, obviously, but also technical writing, resume polishing, etc. I'm somewhat interested in tutoring perhaps at a high school level as well. On top of that I'm a moderately proficient photographer. I have decent Lightroom skills and a nice Nikon. I also have pretty solid handyman skills. Truly a jack of all trades!

I'd be interested in picking up jobs with any/all of these skills. So how do I approach Fiverr to maximize results? What are some things I need to do?

submitted by /u/-_Rabbit_-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ltao25/fiverr_tips_how_to_get_started_right/

No comments:

Add Comment