Popular Posts

Experience with Swagbucks mobile games

Hello, sorry for asking, i am guessing you have to answer those questions all the time...

I am new swagbucks and I saw those playing mobile games offers. The playing time is pretty long for those games, so I cant stop to wonder, how swagbucks knows what level I am in this mobile game. Which in return means do I even get the swagbucks for completing those games.

And does the Brave Browser or any Adblocks on my phone prevent SB from collecting the data they need. All in all I am wondering how they track the progess on those games in general. Does anyone know that?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/IMakeUDisappear
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/lujteh/experience_with_swagbucks_mobile_games/

No comments:

Add Comment