Popular Posts

Audio Bee is rather questionable 🤨

I passed their approval process and I completed a voice recording project for them and I still have not received my payment. I finished it and it took them a few days to Email me about some corrections I need to do. I finished those corrections one night and then the following night, i still have not heard from them. When I first started the project they were pretty quick in emailing me informing me about my errors. Now that I have completed it, I have not heard back from them so far. I’m very skeptical about them. I don’t even have that much information about them. I first heard about Audio Bee from a reputable job posting website. Anybody else had any experiences with Audio Bee?

submitted by /u/BloodstainedAxe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/l9qifv/audio_bee_is_rather_questionable/

No comments:

Add Comment