Popular Posts

Paidviewpoint issues

For the last 3 days I’ve been trying to complete a survey that’s waiting for me on paidviewpoint.com, but every time I try to complete it, it gets stuck half way and won’t let me complete it. The “next” button is grayed out. If I refresh the page, it just gets stuck on the loading page. I’ve tried this on Safari and Chrome.

I tried to reach out to support on their website with screenshots and everything. It won’t even submit. When I hit the “submit” button nothing happens.

I’m stuck at almost $14 (so close to the $15 minimum cash out), so it’s hella shady that I have a biz survey waiting and I can’t even contact them or complete the survey.

What do I do?

submitted by /u/BroodyElacey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/kkf6au/paidviewpoint_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment