Popular Posts

Best way to earn beer money while remaining anonymous and keeping tech safe?

I came across this sub via r/passiveincome and have to say I’m intrigued. I read the FAQ and have to say I’m a little concerned as two of my larger concerns while online are my 1) privacy / browsing and 2) keeping my tech safe/clean.

I see the suggestion per the FAQ is to create a separate email and use a separate browser. My initial thought with this is just buy a super cheap tablet or laptop to use exclusively for beer money related tasks and items.

If I do this and connect this new laptop - that doesn’t know me from Adam - in anyway connect to any of my other devices on my network? Will have any carryover from my beer money practices into my regular day to day privacy or any slowdown/tracking on any of my other devices on my network?

submitted by /u/Farge43
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/kmp9km/best_way_to_earn_beer_money_while_remaining/

No comments:

Add Comment