Popular Posts

Swagbucks, offerwall questions

Had a couple questions for different things

  1. can you complete the same offer twice? from what i read others say "if you can see it, you can do it(not adgem) or try another device" I had completed the afk arena offer to get a mythic hero last week and im seeing it again on revenue universe.. so I was curious

  2. can you re-try a offer if you failed the time to complete it?

  3. Vuse, Velo offers, theres around 3 of them, each saying purchase 10$, 15$, 25$ worth of.. vapors? or whatever, is it possible to do all 3 of them on a single purchase? or would they have to be separate

  4. is there a way to get gold surveys to come back? i tried a single one and they started saying your answers dont match previous ones so.. i never see em.

  5. is there anything tax related i'd need to know about earning from swagbucks? I already barely know how to do anything with tax, I don't want something biting me in the ass later down the line

I've been trying to get answers on the swagbuck reddit.. but every single time i comment on a thread no one responds ever, and when I try to make a post its automatically taken down.. its frustrating having tons of questions but can't get a answer :(. I don't even know how to contact swagbucks if i could even ask them anything or the offerwall people

submitted by /u/coldblade01
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k1wmz4/swagbucks_offerwall_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment