Popular Posts

Ideas for a money transfer?

Tl/Dr - how to send money from a pre paid visa to my credit union.

Quick question - I was gifted covid relief via a reliacard. I just started sorta working again and don't want to spend this incase of another rainy day (or rainy 7 months). I need to send this money from the reliacard to my credit union. Credit union and card won't allow use of :zelle, xoom, or venmo.

I called the bank and the card service itself. They basically said the state chooses how you spend your covid money. You can either withdraw $200 a day with atm fees, or pay bills online. Nothing more.

Thats total bs. If it's my money now, I think it's my right to save it how I see fit. I refuse to believe thoses are my only two options.

Any advice? Please and thank you.

submitted by /u/Nasel_Ranger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k2irow/ideas_for_a_money_transfer/

No comments:

Add Comment