Popular Posts

How do I remove myself from all these spam emails from Peanutlab surveys?

It seems like I filled out one survey for RuneCoins and accidentally gave my main email to them. I am 100% this one sign up spread my email around and now I receive spam from all these different sites. Places I didn't even take a survey for. When I click unsubscribe they instead redirect me to another spam site and won't even allow me to remove myself.

I'm at my wits end. I have no idea how to make it stop. PeanutLabs is 100% useless. I emailed them multiple times and got no response.

Why is this service even offered through Runescape? It doesn't work!

Help!

submitted by /u/khariharmony
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k2t8wx/how_do_i_remove_myself_from_all_these_spam_emails/

No comments:

Add Comment