Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In October? Here is My List.. and a small Rant!

Uh Oh... Hes back one month and hes going to rant??  
 
Yes.. Im going to rant and then Ill talk about my month. I dont know if its a big change in the industry when I was gone.. or if its the pandemic.. or if something about me posting brought cheaters out of the woodwork... but I was surprised about the messages I got and posts I saw
 
 
I was contacted by one person asking for my demographics so they could use them on survey sites. I got contacted by someone from outside the US offering me big money if I feed them survey links so they could use software to automatically fill em out. And at least two people responded to my Sept admitting they took advantage of exploits in programs.
 
 
I have never condoned cheating. And this sub definitely has rules against posting about anything against a program's TOS. Cheating is one reason we see constantly lowering rates from programs. ANd why survey sites make it harder and pay less. It ruins it for everyone. While I know there have always been cheaters... I hope that this uptick was just because a person other than a mod posted the monthly post.
 
 
Rant Over
 
 
Now for the month of October..

 
October wasnt much different than September. I need to get back into more programs. But honestly after a year away... the idea of doing surveys for these programs just isnt appetizing anymore. Way too many DQs and time wasters. As much as I like the owners and reps of programs like Prize Rebel, GG2U and RewardXP, these programs dont fit in my agenda much anymore when Mturk and Prolific are popping. Plus I want to try to get over my camera phobia and get into Dscout and User Testing type stuff. Plus Im hoping to get back into Ebay this month as well
 
 
Plan on really buckling down in November.. although the holiday takes away from earnings.. but I want to see $2000 this month.
 
How did you all do in October?    

Program Oct Sept 2020 Total
Mturk $865 $847 $1712
Swagbucks $321 $420 $1400
Mypoints $0 $200 $200
Prolific Academic $36.17 $51.33 $87.50
PhonePayCheck2 $47.80 $27.56 $75.36
Mercari $22 $0 $22
ESPN Fan Advisors $0 $20 $20
InstaGC $2.02 $0 $2.02
Prize Rebel $0.55 $0 $0.55
:-- :-- :-- :--
Totals $1294.54 $1534.89 $3519.43

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings
2. Registration is closed for this app
 

Before we get into the FAQ I know the question is going to be... HOW DID YOU MAKE SO MUCH ON SWAGBUCKS?
 
 
Here are the big offers I did this month on Swagbucks Vuse Vapor x 2: $200 - $76 = $124 Walmart+ Sign up: $50
SurfEasyVPN: $36 - $13 = $23
Solitaire Cube - $40  

So thats that. Have another $70 pending for November so it should be a decent month again.
 
 

So thats my list. How did you do in October??

 
 
 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jlwxi7/who_paid_you_forin_october_here_is_my_list_and_a/

No comments:

Add Comment