Popular Posts

Suspended mturk account

I got suspended a couple weeks ago after not using my account in months due to having multiple accounts which I did not have. I contacted the email I found on the mturk site and they said they didn't handle account suspensions and sent me to another email. Its been four days no response not even an auto response. Has this happened to anyone else where their account has been suspended for having multiple accounts? I've never made another account so I don't know where this came from but now really need extra money and want access to my mturk account and don't really know what to do from here. Any advice?

submitted by /u/jujugasms
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j8fr87/suspended_mturk_account/

No comments:

Add Comment