Popular Posts

Recommendations for making money during short down-time (random 5 to 30min here and there) ?

I recently started doing deliveries with doordash, uber, etc... I'm looking for a way to make a bit extra money while I am waiting for orders, I usually have about 5 to 15 minutes of downtime between each order, sometimes up to 30minutes on slow days. Which money making site / app would you recommend ? It needs to be something that is fairly quick OR that can be paused/put on hold and resumed after. Ideally I would prefer doing this mainly on my mobile phone while waiting in my car, this would be more convenient than having to cary a laptop, open it, log in, barely have time to do anything then i get an order have to close the laptop and put it away under car seat, etc, just a bit more hassle, but nevertheless, i can bring a laptop if necessary.

Is it possible to earn, say, about 5$/h or better with these?

submitted by /u/Rasta_Cook
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j4ki5w/recommendations_for_making_money_during_short/

No comments:

Add Comment