Popular Posts

Odd dScout behavior

Hello! Of late, I've noticed when using dScout, if you reached the end of the screener, it doesn't disappear from your stack of available opportunities. They used to, lol. It's not a huge pain but it definitely clogs up the feed of new opportunities. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I go back into the opportunity that I just went all the way through and have to click "Not Interested." Have you all noticed this behavior? I'm concerned that if I get all the way through and I'm forced to click on Not Interested, I'm afraid it'll cancel out my screener.

I haven't heard from dScout about this when I've asked.

Thanks and happy earnings!

submitted by /u/oldroadfan52
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jjqzst/odd_dscout_behavior/

No comments:

Add Comment