Popular Posts

My shitty experience with Rapidworkers.com

This is an employer biased site to say the least. And the support is non existent for workers. Also they are scummy and unprofessional.

What happened with me -

My account got banned for non explained reasons so I tried to message the support regarding this issue. I also kinda thought this could be due to me using VPN to log in (but not doing task). I had $7.57 as my balance so did not want to lose my account as that was my honest earning because this site rarely pays as there are many scam employers. I didn't even get paid for atleast 6-7 tasks i did honestly and with full proof and the employers decide to report me. And there is no way to dispute this. Most of these were tasks for INDIA only and these are the mostly scammy tasks as they don't pay you after the job is done and report you. I also am from India myself btw.

So this is the message i sent them - prnt.sc/utgnor

I said all I had to say for this site in this message, so do read it.

AND THIS IS THE REPLY I GET - prnt.sc/utgq19

Tbh yes I did 3 jobs from country category of US/UK/CA/AU/NZ. The first time I did one of this task was because the task was easy and I wanted to see if it actually gets approved or not. And to my surprise it did get approved. Keep in mind I did not use any VPN. So I thought why not do another task from same country category since I did get approved the first time. So I did another task and it got approved too. So I did a third task which got stuck on pending review and I think it was this task that got me banned. These all 3 tasks were from the specific country category of US/UK/CA/AU/NZ and they could be pretty much done internationally like review a browser extension.

SO I don't understand why I should get my account banned for this stupid reason. The task got done there were no faults from my side. This was a totally shitty experience for me and also my time and money got wasted. And their unprofessional rude reply triggered me to post this experience here. I do not recommend this site at all.

submitted by /u/WiseOldMan69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j5j79n/my_shitty_experience_with_rapidworkerscom/

No comments:

Add Comment