Popular Posts

Mistplay user? Quick question...

Im currently playing a game that offers in-game currency to dl and play certain apps\ games to a certain point. I've only done it once with Yahtzee, it only took me a couple hours to reach the lvl 5 goal to collect my reward. Today i see they have mistplay on the rewards list, and the i get the reward when i get to 'mistplay player lvl 3'.... So my question is this, how long would that take to get to lvl 3 in mistplay... I'm interested because i figure if i can double dip by getting my in game rewards along with mistplay rewards, it might really be worth it.... Thanks for anyone that takes the time to respond....

submitted by /u/SurlyPo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jef382/mistplay_user_quick_question/

No comments:

Add Comment