Popular Posts

Looking for sites that I can use in California..

For some reason this state is dumb and I am pretty sure transcription stuff like Rev doesn’t work here (literally only in this state I think).. and I think more sites are probably off limits too, anyone else in Cali know what works? I thought about using vpn but I think that would be illegal.. oh also, nothing that requires stable net connection, I don’t have the best internet and it gets even worse when the ring doorbell goes off if you guys have heard of those.. one last info I am 18, so basic stuff maybe that doesnt require much education? Thanks!

submitted by /u/-Tomward-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jitg1s/looking_for_sites_that_i_can_use_in_california/

No comments:

Add Comment