Popular Posts

Is Anyone Still Having Issues with Pinecone?

I saw a post about a week ago that was discussing the issue with points missing. That appears to have resolved itself for me, but I am having trouble with the actual surveys. I have been sent several in the past week or so, and each time it moves incredibly slowly, stops working at some point (or stays on the same past for several minutes), and then tells me I don't qualify for it. I then get a reminder email to complete it. I will go check again, and it will let me start taking the survey again. It usually does the same thing, but often on random questions. It will let me go further than the first time I tried taking it, which leads me to believe it may be technical rather than me not actually qualifying. I haven't successfully completed a survey in several weeks at this point.

Anyone else having these issues?

submitted by /u/morwesong
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jairh5/is_anyone_still_having_issues_with_pinecone/

No comments:

Add Comment