Popular Posts

Best Uses for Pre Paid PNC Card?

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone had an idea to move money off a Pre Paid Visa card from PNC to a bank account or Paypal or something. The long-short of it all is that my mom has cancer. We have been fortunate in the fact a nonprofit has been helping partially reimbursing for some of the larger bills. The way they do it though is by putting the money on what I believe is essentially a prepaid visa card from PNC Bank. I'm trying to figure out how to get the money off of it because it almost always gets declined. I've tried paying credit cards, hospitals, car lease, utilities, etc but for some reason they don't go through. If I use it in a store like Walmart then it works. Which is fine for groceries, but doesn't pay all of the other bills.

I've tried linking it to my Paypal, Wealthfront, and Robinhood. None of them allow me to use it. If I could just find a way to use it to pay the credit card bills that'd be enough. So any tips or suggestions to try would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/Jediguy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/jl0pth/best_uses_for_pre_paid_pnc_card/

No comments:

Add Comment