Popular Posts

Shoutout to this sub

Honestly when I first came into this sub, I thought all of this was bs. I’m like, “There’s no way that people actually make that much money online by basically doing surveys and testing things out” but I tried it anyways just cause you never know unless you try. I read in the wiki that you have to pay taxes on earnings over $400 and i’m just like, “Oh yeah, there’s no way i’ll get that much in the next 5 months (started in August), I don’t even think i’ll get over $100. Boy was I wrong. This month alone, I’ve already made over $600. This is actually insane and I just wanted to thank this subreddit for all the information that has been provided and for anyone who doubts this, trust me do your research in this subreddit and look at the people posting in the monthly earnings and you’ll make some $$$.

submitted by /u/theholyassasin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/iyjzct/shoutout_to_this_sub/

No comments:

Add Comment